Terms and conditions
Copyright and Patents Notice:
All content displayed on Xiaomiforsale.com, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Xiaomiforsale.com or its content suppliers and protected by international and China copyright laws. The use of any Xiaomiforsale.com trademark or service mark without the official permission is strictly prohibited.
1. Making an agreement to purchase our goods
- The specification, description and price of individual goods is a subject to change.
- Your order represent buying the goods of certain specification and description at the price indicated at the time of the purchase.
- When accepting your order to buy the goods of certain specification and description at the price indicated at the time of purchase by e-mail, contract of purchase will emerge between you (the customer) and Xiaomiforsale.com.
- When accepting your order to buy the goods of certain specification and description at the price indicated at the time of purchase we will advise you by e-mail. We will also state the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
- You may accept our offer by e-mail within the stated period and if you do so contract of purchase will emerge between you (the customer) and Xiaomiforsale.com.
2. Delivery of the goods
- The price of the goods does not include delivery fee.
- The costs of additional postage and other related costs like insurance, etc. incurred shall be reimbursed by the customer and due on the date for payment of the price.
- The goods shall be delivered by Xiaomiforsale.com (or its partner companies) to the address filled during the ordering process. The customer is responsible for being available when the delivery is taking place.
- Please note that our delivery partners require an immediate notice of any loss or damage to goods. The customer should inspect the goods upon delivery and report any loss or damage to the carrier immediately.
1. Payment and Price
Xiaomiforsale.com is not obliged to deliver the goods until the payment is received. Payment is due based on the contract of purchase. The final price is the price indicated at the time of purchase.
This Agreement is executed between Ximox Technology Ltd., Rm 1101, San Toi Bldg No.139, Hong Kong and the Client (a company or individual). Clearing and billing services are done by Mi shop czech and slovak, s. r. o., Fügnerovo náměstí 1808/3, Nové Město, 120 00 Praha 2.
- Xiaomiforsale.com will employ all the available resources to deliver the goods within the estimated time for delivery.
- If Xiaomiforsale.com is unable to do so, we reserve the right to deliver the goods within 30 days beginning with the day of order placement.
3. Your right of cancellation
- The rights of cancellation stated below apply to any agreement between the customer and Xiaomiforsale.com.
- You may cancel by notifying us in any of the following ways:
- By reaching out to Xiaomiforsale.com hot line.
- By electronic mail to our e-mail address (given above).
4. Guarantees and aftersales service
- We guarantee that the goods will correspond with the stated description and specification.
- We guarantee that the goods will be of satisfactory quality when delivered by our carrier.
- The terms of guarantees and aftersales service will be included in the documentation accompanying the goods.
- We are willing to provide you an advice according to the conditions below.
1. Conditions applicable
- These conditions shall apply to all sale contracts with exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any terms or conditions, which may be applied under any purchase order confirmation or similar document.
- All orders shall be deemed to be an intention to purchase goods pursuant to these conditions.
- Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed for a conclusive evidence of your acceptance of these conditions.
- Any variation to these Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed upon) shall be inapplicable unless agreed on via e-mail.
2. Acceptance of the goods
- We expect the customer to accept the goods within 3 days after is has been shipped out.
- After acceptance you shall not be entitled to reject goods as that is not in accordance with the contract.
3. Rejection of the goods
If you wish to reject any of the goods, which is not in accordance with the contract you shall nonetheless pay the full price for this goods. The money will be refunded to you after you return the goods to Xiaomiforsale.com at your own cost before the date when payment is due.
4. Return of the goods, which is in accordance with the contract
- No goods delivered to the customer, which is in accordance with the agreement will be accepted for return without our prior written confirmation (in accordance with the return authorization procedure). The terms to be determined at our absolute discretion.
- If we agree to accept any such a goods for return you shall be liable to pay a re-stocking 15% charge of the invoice price (exclusive of the shipping charge). Such goods, must be returned in the original packaging.
- Goods, which is in accordance with the agreement and are returned without our prior written approval may at our absolute discretion be returned to you or stored at your own cost without prejudice to any other rights or remedies we may have.
- When not picking up the package from the carrier will be the cost of return transportation to China debited from the amount you paid for the order. Price return of the package is €93.
5. Variations in description or specification
We may deliver goods of a different description or specification from that agreed upon as required by any applicable safety or statutory requirements. These differences does NOT materially affect the quality of the goods.
6. Limitations upon our liability to you
- Our liability for any breach of contract or negligence (except for the liability of negligence for death or personal injury) shall be limited to the price of the goods together with any expenses incurred by notifying us and returning the goods to us.
- We shall not be liable for any consequential loss including any losses caused by inapproriate handling, loss of electronic information or physical damage to property and whether directly or indirectly caused by any breach of contract or by negligence by us or by any employee or agent of ours.
- We recommend you - as a matter of good practice - to maintain insurance as well as a back-up of the system. You might also consider backing up all of your (important) electronic information.
7. Choice of law and jurisdiction
- This contract is subject to the laws of Hongkong.
- All disputes arising from this agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hongkong.
- If any part of these terms and conditions shall be found to be unlawful, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the rest of the conditions.
You are fully responsible for all charges resulting in your order reaching your country.